At the 5th ICRER in September 2022 in Oslo, Norway, themes like i) NORM, including technologically enhanced NORM from industry and radon, ii) Radioecology and the management of nuclear & other legacies, and iii) Regulatory and societal aspects of environmental radiation protection will be covered among others.
RadoNorm members will be present and give following presentations on Wednesday, 7th Sept 2022:
- “Marketing and Societal Challenges of Alternative Cementitious Binders Made with NORM-Contained By-products” – N. Love
- “Elucidating the soil properties governing the interaction of radium in soils” – Serra-Ventura et al.
- “Developing methodology for information collection for a systematic overview of NORM exposure sites” – J. Popic
Next to that there will be two poster presentations as well:
- “Testing barium as chemical analogue for the assessment of radium behaviour in soils” – Serra-Ventura et al.
- “Examining soil Kd (U) for short- and long-term assessments” – Serraïma et al.