The RadoNorm websites, which can be accessed via www.radonorm.eu, are made available to the public in order to offer information on the Euratom funded project RadoNorm. This project has received funding from the Euratom research and training programme 2019-2020 under grant agreement No 900009.
Responsible for the content
The content of the website is maintained by the RadoNorm Project. The views expressed on this website reflect the views of the editors. The European Commission is not liable for its content and the use that may be made of the information contained herein.
Due to the general informational character of the website, no liability can be assumed for the topicality, correctness, completeness, quality or constant availability of the information provided. The editors accept no liability for any damage caused by the use of the information provided.
However, the above provision is subject to the following restrictions:
Contents provided by third parties
These pages include direct and indirect references and links to contents of internet pages provided by third parties (“foreign contents”). Said references and links have been created to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost accuracy and provide access to such “foreign contents”. Special attention has been paid to the reliability of such third party providers as well as to the accuracy and legality of such “foreign contents”.
However, as the content of internet pages may be altered at any time, it is neither possible to continuously verify such “foreign contents” in each case nor is it reasonable as long as there is no concrete evidence of infringements.
- does expressly not adopt “foreign contents”,
- does not have any influence on the current and future design and contents of the linked pages and
- distances itself expressly from any “foreign contents” which might be relevant with respect to criminal law or liability law or that infringe public policy.
In the event that infringements are suspected, the relevant “foreign contents” will be examined immediately. In the event that infringements are identified, such external links will be deleted immediately. Solely the provider of the page referred to shall be liable for damage resulting from the usage or non-usage of “foreign contents”.
The RadoNorm assumes no responsibility for content that others share on the RadoNorm social media channels.
Contents provided by RadoNorm
As far as the contents provided on these pages contain legal provisions, official notices, recommendations, or other types of advice, such information has been created to the best of our knowledge and with the utmost accuracy. In case of discrepancies, however, solely the current official version as published in the official publication medium shall apply. Possible legal references, recommendations, and other types of information are not binding; RadoNorm does not provide legal advice.
The following limitation of liability shall apply to the information provided:
- Users may access and use these pages at their own risk. RadoNorm shall not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, currentness, comprehensibility and continuous availability of the contents provided. By-lined articles express the author’s opinion and are not necessarily in line with the publisher’s opinion.
- Insofar as legally permissible, RadoNorm shall not be liable for material or immaterial damage resulting from the usage or non-usage of information offered and/or from the usage of faulty, incomplete, out of date and/or incomprehensible information. RadoNorm expressly reserves the right to alter, supplement or delete parts of these pages or the entire websites without prior notice or to discontinue the publication temporarily or finally.
- The mere usage of these pages shall not constitute a contractual relationship between RadoNorm and the user. Insofar as legally permissible, the publisher shall not be liable for possible damage caused by computer viruses contained in the data accessed on or downloaded from these pages or by the installation or usage of software.
RadoNorm strives to respect the copyright to any images, audio and video clips and texts used in all publications, to use images, audio and video clips and texts created by RadoNorm or to use public domain images, audio and video clips and texts.
The contents published on these pages shall be subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Brand labels and trademarks possibly registered by third parties shall be subject to the provisions of the relevant trademark law and the rights of ownership of the registered owner. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that such trademark is not subject to third parties’ rights.
If not stated otherwise, RadoNorm shall be the holder of the copyright to texts, pictures, images, and other contents. The RadoNorm also uses royalty-free pictures and charts from e.g. Pixabay image data-base that have been published under Creative Commons CCO in the public domain.
Any usage not admitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law or by the relevant trademark law shall only be permissible if RadoNorm or the holder of the rights has expressly given its prior written consent. This applies in particular to any duplication, adaptation, translation, saving, processing, replay of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems as well as to electronic usage. The illegal usage of single contents or complete pages is not permitted and shall be subject to legal action.
The presentation of these pages in foreign frames (part of an HTML page) is only permitted if RadoNorm has expressly given its prior written consent.
Legal effectiveness of this disclaimer
If parts or particular phrases of this text should cease in part or in whole to correspond to applicable law, the contents and the validity of the other parts of this document shall not be affected
The imprint also applies to the following online presences:
- Twitter @RadoNorm, https://twitter.com/RadoNorm,
- LinkedIn (RadoNorm.eu) https://www.linkedin.com/company/radonorm/ and
- YouTube (RadoNorm) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6yCORiPX5DXgmu5AaGLn9Q.
State of 27.11.2020