Stakeholders are grouped in networks based on their interests and needs to be actively involved in the project’s activities:
- Scientific community and researchers: RadoNorm community, young researchers, related research platforms (like MELODI, ALLIANCE, EURADOS and SHARE), associations (ERA, ENA), ICRP, IRPA, IAEA, ….
- Authorities: responsible ministries (health, environment, …), EC, regulatory authorities (radiation protection, nuclear safety, HERCA,…), municipalities and implementing authorities,
- Policy makers: decision makers and politicians,
- Implementers: public building managers and house owners, building professionals, construction engineers and architects, industry,
- Related: stakeholders with similar project, citizen science networks,
- Impacted: workers, residents,
- Media and
- General public.